16 July 2022

planning phase


Practicing taking pictures. 
The iPhone has a Macro setting. 
And you can shoot in RAW format. 


I attended a class at KetoCon
On photography and food blogging. 
Also- lots of coaching. 
Everyone wants to be a coach. 


I’m planning to use my iPhone
For the new blog.  
I also have an old iPhone 10
And this my new iPhone 13. 


I tend to keep my phones
For years.  
Salad. I was craving it. 
I think that phase is done. 

Honey- we need to talk. 
I have to break up with you. 
 This isn’t working for me. 
It’s not you. It’s me! 
You’re way too sweet for my blood. 
I love you- and I’ll love you forever. 
But I have to say “Goodbye”!

Although I will say that berries
And other LC fruits have BIG value. 
Balance. 




Summer is good 
For Monsters. 
3 for $5. 2 for $4. 
Ice cold. And lots of flavors. 


I think at least half of diseases
(and probably more than that)
Are caused by lifestyle. 
Like smoking and lung problems. 
Like obesity and blood sugar problems. 
Like junk food and blood disorders. 
Lack of motion and general decline. 

Of course, there are exceptions. 
But these are some of what I want to
Explore in my new blog. 
Interviews, recipes, all good value. 

Hair and nails are in
Super-Growth Mode. 



1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for the new blog! I agree that so many issues are caused by poor choices, and we need to educate people as to how to feel better! I didn't know, for years, I thought eating low fat/high carb was healthy! Bread with no butter, isn't that a hoot now? And don't get me started on margarine...ugh. Years and years of that garbage going down the hatch...anyway, you're looking good!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!