19 July 2022

pulling my head out day


Working with some “edgy” app
To give the pictures some “pop”


This is SnapSeed. 
Siri did most of these. 
I think I’ll need “real”
Photoshop when the time comes. 
I plan to do the new blog on my iPhone. 


The news today is the weather. 
The same people who are anti vax
And now saying that 
climate change isn’t treat. 
I can’t believe it. 

The UK has the highest temperatures 
Ever recorded there. 
So many new records. 
Worst inflation, highest gas prices,
COVID sucks.  


This is all I did yesterday. 


And this. Played with the baby.








And I ate Hot Peppers. 
It’s good for ulcers. 
I just put Cream Cheese in them
But Elaine mixes Cheddar Cheese,
Garlic and Onion powder and Cumin
Then wraps with Bacon. 


Rib Eye Steaks. 


Lil  Snack. 


Texans have to have Guacamole 
Every now and then. State law. 
They threaten to deport us to Oklahoma 
If we don’t. 
And that’s unthinkable. 


Usually I get up 5:30. 
It takes me 30 minutes to get ready. 
Including showering, hairing,
and feeding the cats. 
I like to go to bed at 9. 

I’m a lightweight. Lol. 
The life of the party!


I love this line drop in heart rate 
from last March/ April
When I went to the hospital. 
I know when the anemia is back
Because I’m so tired and my pulse is up. 
Like it was this week. 

People say to follow your heart. 
Well that became literal for me this year. 
I simply can’t do some things. 
Even if I wanted to. 
My heart won’t go on 
If I don’t treat it right. 


Im so tired of working through 
all this COVID. Physically tired. 
Nurses are odd. 
A whole pandemic.
All this death. 
Bodies floating down rivers. 
Bodies in trucks in the ally. 
No tears. 
But I cried when I forgot my toothbrush. 


Since I started taking the Delta 8 
I sleep at night and wake up before the alarm. 

My obsession with low carb
Was all about weight loss. 
But now, it’s all about health. 
Heart health. Mental health. 
Low Carb is how we’re meant to eat. 


My exact position all day. 
I’m not sure I did anything yesterday. 


A cute visitor in the wee hours. 
Is it a bat? Or a cat? 









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!