20 July 2022

clinic day



Clinic day. Lol. 
Kids need to seen a few times a year 
By each doctor. And they all have 
Several doctors. 
Disabled kids can still be healthy. 
Appointments for well-kids 
Are just follow ups if they have
Good nursing and good luck. 


When I was sick last year,
I couldn’t get up this hill
With the wheelchair,
And 2 Docs had to help. 
Yikes. 


Grab some lunch 
While we wait. 
I always wish for Salad. 
There are good choices and lousy choices. 
I ate the Tuna Salad out of this.  
Grains are never healthy. 


Pretty hot out there. 














I try to do a long body shot
Now and then for accountability. 
I’m holding tons of fluid. 
Almost10 pounds. Yikes! 
But I’m taking my iron and PPI
So I’m definitely on the mend. 

For me, there’s a sense of
Just getting by right now. 
I don’t really have plans
For this week. 
It’s just too hot. 
Work, sleep. 
Also, finally,
We’re training a new Nurse. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!