08 July 2022

austin city limits


I tearfully debated 
(As I always do) 
If I should just skip it
And stay home. 
Pros and Cons either way
When you’re tired and anxious. 


A stop at Bucc-ee’s 
Along the way. 


And here for some Beef Jerky




BBQ at Coopers 




Off the the local H-E-B
For groceries. 
And as it turns out,
I forgot my toothbrush,
Toothpaste, shoes and fuck knows
What else. 


Local beer and ale

I was too tired and run down 
To plan the trip -
Much less take this trip. 
So I’m kinda stuck here now
With zero expectations
And an anxious agenda. 

I’d be happy to just sleep and swim. 
The thought of walking around 8 hours a day
Makes me sad. Ahhh Keto Con is calling. 




Austin is nice
But I really shouldn’t be here. 






Air BnB is nice. 
Most of them are. 




Swam in the pool over an hour 












I’m the one who often 
Makes a big lunch, 
Lays it out the night before,
And forgets to look in the fridge 
The next morning. 
So no lunch, 
I even get it to the counter
And leave it there. 



I’m sometimes prone to anxiety 
But I usually handle it. 
I guess it’s hard for other people
To be around when there is a rush 
To leave - that’s when I 
Am most forgetful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!