15 July 2022

let’s try this again


Salad. 
Not a lot of calories. 
And yet…. A plateau. 
Grrrrrr. Stress, I guess. 


No rain. Nary a drop. 






Blah blah blah debt is bad,
Says Dave Ramsey. That’s his niche. 

But you know what else is bad? 
Being stuck on the side of the road because 
Your old used car broke down. 
And it costs twice as much to repair
As a new car would have cost. 
Or seeing someone marry for money
So they don’t get their kids taken away. 

The system works against us. 


Atkins was called to testify 
To Congress that
Obese people don’t need to eat pie. 
I guess our culture is doomed. 


Holding fluid. 
Trying to get my iron levels up. 


I can tell when I’m getting low.
This happens several times a day. 
Then, when I’m OK again,
It won’t happen for months. 


The Mud Room Bathroom Patrol 
Offers no privacy whatsoever. 
All 3 wanted in. 


I am getting excited again
About getting Saturday off. 
Yay! My exhausted self cries Yay!

If the Nurse changes her mind again,
I’m going to go to her house
And re-fold all her towels
So they don’t fit in the bathroom cupboard. 
Bwah ha haaaa! 


Before I got sick last year, 
I slept like crap and had no energy. 
I woke up tired every day. 




So I put this out there. 
No more 100 hour weeks. 
It’s not worth it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!