24 July 2022

gecko visitor


Yesterday I did nothing. 
I slept 14 hours. 
Stayed up for 8 hours. 
And slept 12 more hours. 
More sleeping tonight. 


Twister Cat sleeping as well. 


The old DVR at home
doesn’t use a cloud. 
So when it needs replacing,
You lose data. 
I binge watched a few films
Before the old machine goes away. 

Odd policy ATT has in the
Days of Hula, Netflix, and Apple TV. 

Remember when Nexflix
Sent a dvd that you had to send back? 


The tripods and lights
are ready for unboxing. 

I’ve been practicing my camera work
And YouTube editing skills. 




Good HR. Good HRV (50)


HUGE spike! 
Guess what - a baby gecko 
Got loose, and crawled in my ear!!!
Right out of the shower. 
He was on my towel and
I didn’t know it! 
MY EAR! He made a cute little
“Peep!” He’s just a baby. 


I’m sure he was more scared than I was. 
But dude- stay off my face! 


I like the video shorts. 
One minute or less. 
Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Well, just READING bout finding a gecko in one's ear (no matter how adorable this infant is) got my heart rate going. I'd have to be sedated.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!