21 July 2022

summertime


What’s this? 
Clouds? Amen. 


Odd. 
No rain on the ground. 


A fan on every person. 
I love being in a home environment. 
Pediatric Nursing is great
If you’re a true introvert. 
It’s dark and quiet and cozy
And I don’t have a supervisor 
Or co-workers nearby. 




The mom made Goat. 
So. I get a taste. 
Butter Goat and Egg. 


Here’s my truth. 
Lots of fluid. 
Probably from being anemic. 
I’m on iron every day. 
I remember my mother took 
Iron every day as well. 
It’s mostly below the broken knee. 













Or one day more day a week. 


Oops!




They dwell amongst us. 


I love going home and sleeping. 
No TV. No errands. 
No chit chat. No pet the cat. 
Just me and the bed. 



Snapchat App adds a cute little beard. 
I sure would have made a cute man. 
A short little man, though. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!