16 June 2022

you tube influencers


Pepper Poppers make great snacks. 
Once I ditched standard 
American Medical advice- 
I got better! 
They say spicy food should be avoided
When you have an ulcer. 
I found this to be entirely untrue. 
The spice helped me heal 14 ulcers 
And they never came back. 


Hamburger Patty. 
With 1,000 Island Dressing. 
(Leftovers were a little dry.)


I simply could not sleep last night.
As sleepy as I was. 
I didn’t sleep till midnight. 
I’m too excited to sleep!


Listening to a parody version of
“Let The Bodies Hit The Floor!”
One - Nothing wrong with me
Two - Nothing wrong with me
Three - Somethings got to give
Four - Somethings got to give 

I’m amazed at the creativity out there. 
You Tube is my favorite App these days. 
I’m listening to videos about 10 20 hours a day. 
Driving, working (air pods) and overnight. 
I have YouTube Premium. 
So no ads. 


If it BLEEDS- it LEADS. 
Remember that.  

Most of these Influencers
Make much more money on YouTube
Than they ever did on Crypto or stocks. 
They’re all experts - At age 20. 


If you believe that… well…
I have some real estate 
that might interest you! 
😎


I imagine many of the so-called 
Influencers are young men who 
Live in Nana’s basement and 
Don’t really know what’s up. 


I imagine the public at large
And many Influencers
Are just plain wrong about money- 
Kinda like they are wrong about Carbs. 


And weight loss and obesity. 
They’re clueless.
They don’t understand the big picture. 


Or fasting. 
Juice is NOT a fast. 
It’s the opposite of a fast!


People want an easy “hack”
Instead of putting in the very hard work
And mental discipline. 
Me as well. 
Especially when I’m out of step. 







I do like Suze Orman. 
She says that for every 10 pounds
Of weight gain, there is often 
A debt or commitment 
Of $10,000 per 10 pounds of weight gain. 
From what I’ve seen, she’s right. 


I don’t like Dave Ramsey. 
I’m not in love with Dave Ramsey. 
He’s good, and all. No doubt. 
But his program is  so restrictive! 
It’s like teaching kids about abstinence 
Instead of getting them ready for reality. 
IMHO. It’s not built for the Real World. 
I think he must have a high failure rate. 

I know very few people who pay cash
For absolutely everything in life. 
Plus, credit can be used to your advantage 
If you’re  careful and don’t lie to yourself 
About your ability to stay focused. 

Plus, used cars are a drain and a liability 
When you’re stuck on the side of the road
At 4 am and have no one to call. 

Let’s just say he’s likely never been poor
Or had to live a true working class lifestyle. 




This is how they want us to react. 


This is a better way to react. 
Lol. 

The monthly body shot. 
I’m at that awkward phase
When Medium scrubs are snug 
And Larges are falling off. 

The daily head shot. 

Weight loss is a lot like personal finance. 
Lots of pitfalls to avoid 
And lots of things to learn. 
And unlearn. And relearn. 
With love and discipline. 
A heavy-handed approach 
Seldom works. 
And it never works for me! 
☮️ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!