05 June 2022

wipe out day


5 minutes Cat Time. 
Snuggle time. 


New non nursing shoes. 
I want to look like
A million bucks for Keto Con




Dash of SF Syrup 
With Hit Sauce. OMG. 


She’s chopping Broccoli 




Time to try to a new hair do. 


I like the shaggy look. 
But I can’t really pull it off. 

It really does grow fast. 
And thick. I’m not complaining! 
I’m like a Husky Dog. 
Too much hair! 


I definitely have The Mandela Effect
With this doll - Mrs Beasley. 
I thought she was older. 


Reflux. 
I ate some Plantains 
From the African Store. 
Sweet and spicy and not on my diet. 
I pay the price with poor sleep
And heartburn. Yuk. 
Ain’t nuttin’ worth all that!


I managed to get an early morning walk in. 
I don’t like working this many hours 
Because they’re a no energy for walks. 
You would think I would weigh 100 pounds
With all the stress. Nope! 

My being stubborn is probably 
NOT a good trait. 
I need to ask for help when I need it. 
This not having a second day off
Is taking its toll on me. 

I go back and forth between exhaustion 
And anger that all the world needs nurses
And COVID is just a huge Poop Pie. 
And we’re all going to have to take a slice. 

I’ve done 80 hours a week for half a year 
And the only good thing is I paid off 
My car and old bills. 

The night nurse and I just absorbed 
The hours from the bad nurse
Who quit or got fired. 
My supervisor called her “toxic”
Which she is. And no one misses her. 
So work work work. 
😻




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!