14 June 2022

insisting day


But first… cats! 






And now we have a Bear. 
I picked a bad time to learn
About investing! 


2022. 
The year of suck. 


My investment is my health. 
If health is wealth, 
Then I am wealthy. 


Chicken Pizza Crust. 
One can Chicken. 
One Egg. 
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese. 
Spices. 
425° 10 minutes. 
Make BreadSticks
Or Pizza or Whisps. 
Not bad. And cheap and easy.  


Stuffed Burger. 






Pepper Poppers. 




I was ok till this. 
Well… just one glass. 


Turns out that was not needed. 
I didn’t like it. 
I didn’t even drink it. 


Low Carb Ice Cream. 
5 Egg Yolks. 
1 cup Heavy Cream. 
1 cup Milk. Whole fat or half and half. 
1/2 Allulose. 
Pinch of Salt. Dash of Vanilla. 
Ice cream machine. 
OMG. Incredible. 
From a Maria Emmerich recipe. 
I didn’t have almond milk. 
So I used cow milk. It worked. 




Even with the wine 
I slept OK. The key is
To have it with a meal. 
A heavy beefy meal. 

Everyone is insisting. 
I insisted on working. 
The mom is insisting on leaving for vacation. 
Im insisting on taking my 4 days
To go to KetoCon. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!