26 June 2022

snake juice days


My snack is 2 Eggs. 
Some Cheese. 
Italian Dressing. 
2 slices Bacon. 


Baby Puke. 
Part of the job. 


The little bit we know about the body,
Like science and medicine-
Is like these Missing Link People knew
About their environment. 
I’m not sure we”know” anything. 


Westin Price did studies
On people’s teeth before, 
And after they adopted a Western diet. 


Things didn’t get better.  
They got much worse. 


I would be lying if I said
My work schedule is easy
And I love it. 



Found this while going through some files. 
I love going back to old files
And looking at my progress. 

It’s odd- the way chronic stress
Can impact and age a body. 
I’ll be glad when COVID is done. 

Counting driving to and from work,
I’m putting in over 80 hours a week. 
The last time I did this, 
I was 35. And I lived one mile
From the case. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!