28 June 2022

one of those days


Cook the Ribs in the
Instant Pot. 
Finish them under the broiler. 


Perfection on a plate. 


Frozen Ice Cream. 
Heavy Cream, Egg Yolks, Vanilla,
Salt, and Allulose. 


Pepper Poppers. 


Japanese Iced Coffee. 
You brew it hot but add ice. 


Clotted Cream. 








A beautiful fountain 


A new retro look. 
MCM Mixer with Bowl. 
I’ve wanted one for years. 


This has a powerful motor. 
Enough to grind bones. 
The cats are going up a level. 




They love their Boxie. 









I’m starting to recognize this feeling
As “exhaustion.”  
I haven’t been sick since I went to 
Hospital last April. 
But I just can’t keep up the pace of work. 
It’s not worth being on the hospital 
And being low on iron and anemic. 
Also dehydrated and in need of sleep. 

Got a wee bit overheated 
And dizzy. Went inside for some
Water and Snake. Lol 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!