02 June 2022

everything’s alright now


Some Nurses have all the fun. 


COVID is up. 
Not down. 
Remember it’s real name. 
COVID 19. 
That means this is 2 1/2 years. 
With no end in sight. 


We’re all exhausted. 

And this- another mass shooting 
Yesterday in Tulsa. 
We’re at Day 153. 
233 Mass Shootings. 


This phase of life is
Like a crappy Dystopian Novel. 
No end in sight. 
I admit…. I didn’t see this coming. 
I honestly thought
(Hoped and Prayed) 
That things would work out. 


Snack Pack 
About 400 calories. 


Crappy sleep. 
Not enough.  

In addition to my nurse friend
Bailing on me for Tuesdays,
Another nurse casually announced 
She’s going on vacation 
NEXT WEEK. 
So no days off. 
For like 21 days. 

Hence- no walks. 
I’m already stressed. 

I’m upside down over the
LC controversy. 
I will say I saw it coming. 
Several weeks ago. 
“Moore” on this later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!