01 June 2022

broken hearted blogger


This sky matches the mood. 
The whole Low Carb community 
Is upside down. 

We lost a leader this week. 
Twice. We lost him twice. 
Once to regained morbid obesity. 
And then to criminal felony behavior. 
He won’t be coming back from this. 
Ever. Never ever. 

Even though he’s an international 
Best selling author and podcaster. 
Even though he is was the
Face of Low Carb. 
No more! He’s gone. 




Egg Bites. 
I think that’s all I had. 



Oh yes. And a dram of Scotch. 
Really good expensive stuff. 


Here’s my review:
This Scotch is much loved 
by Jamie Frasier aka Sam Heughan. 
But I don’t know why because it’s not smoky. 
Not peaty. Not nose-friendly. 
Makes you want to gag into your sporran. 
Might kill worms if you drank it straight. 
It’s like NyQuill married gasoline 
And had an angry offspring. 

If I still have any ulcers, 
This would cauterized them all! 


I want the Scotch that says it’s 
Like a kissing a mermaid who just ate BBQ! 
Maybe I’ll get a bottle of Laphroaig
To take to Keto Con. 


Thank goodness it didn’t 
Keep me awake. 
In fact, it knocked me out. 


Went out to water after
 I mowed the yard. 
Saw a cute Kitty Butt!
We have some strays in the backyard. 
And they are freaking adorable.  

One saw me and ran away so fast-
He ran into the plate glass patio door! 
And bonked his little noggin. 
He was stunned! 


Planning my next vacation. 
Florida. Next summer. 2023. 
Mainly it’s a pleasant distraction. 
Watching Florida Vacation Videos. 

COVID is up 5 times 
From a year ago. So no vacation 
In 2022. 


Destination Destin! 


I plan to boondock 
And Air BnB
And plop myself down 
By any pretty spot on the coast. 


Lots of people moving off the grid
And living the Van Life. 
Many people work remote. 
From the beach. Amazing. 


Might snorkel. 


These pictures are from google. 
In a year, I’ll be on the way to St Pete. 
To hook up with Annie. 
The musical. 


Another distraction. 
I need something to wear
For Keto Con in Austin. 
It’s 5 weeks away. 
Maybe some nice shirts. 
I haven’t bought new clothes
Since the last Low Carb Cruise 
I went on …  So… 2013?
Just around the last time I dated anyone. 
Can’t show up looking like a slob! 


My distraction worked. 
I actually messed up my color. 
Maybe second time in 10 years of coloring. 
LOL. It happens. 

T18 is a 2 step job. 
1. Bleach out. 
2.  Add toner. 
Well… I left it on too long. 


And now I have 
PURPLE HAIR! 

I like purple but this is ridiculous. 
As they say.

Purple hair! 
Just like Ole Granny Gus
 in the High Rise Senior Center …
 on her way to Bingo!  
Gotta love that. 
Oh well. It’ll grow. 

I’ll wait a few days and go over it 
A blonde 10 or 11. 
Summer blonde. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!