09 June 2022

eye opening day


Eat right - or pay with your life
And your health. 


I was soooo hungry today! 
That never happens. 







Or should you? 
No. You shouldn’t. 
You should feel prepared 
And super excited! 


Lots of gloom and doom. 
BitCoin is way down. 
Stocks are way down. 
This guy didn’t sell
And list his profit. 
Now he’s the poster boy for
Making dumb mistakes. 


Quantitative Easing 
COVID  
Now Quantitative Tightening. 
Recession. 
Inflation. 


Ukraine. 
There hasn’t been a land war 
In Europe for 40 years. 


Market crash 
Bubbles burst
Climate change
High rent. High gas. 



I think it really is a good thing! 
I’m not worried at all. 
Work hard, get ready,
Have good habits…


And be ready for the storm!
There will always be a storm. 
And do things the right way. 

I picked a lousy time to start 
Learning about stocks. 
But I’m ready to start my retirement fund. 
I figure 8 to 10 years left by now. 
So 100 months. 
I am betting that I’ll be able to make up
For lost time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!