04 June 2022

errands day






I like these Egg Bites. 
Filling.  


25 g Fat. 
20 g Protein. 
2 g Carbs. 


And this. 


300 calorie snack pack. 


TV all day. 
I bought some OTC gummies
Delta 8. And had a serving. 
Sleep- yes. But disruptive. 
I’ll stick with CBD. 


The Gods Really Must Be Crazy. 



After almost a week of processing 
The Low Carb scandal of the decade,
I’m finally at peace with Jimmy. 
Another layer of irony
Is that he found errors related to
a blogger named Kim Kim (Kimmy)
And she was exposed for some fraud. 
That was way before Facebook. 


This is a small area in the backyard. 
Not too much to mow. 






Ready for my haircut. 
Bangs or Malfoy…
I’ve got the look! 

Got my oil changed. 
I don’t like having one day off. 
And having to beg for more time away. 

One day for rest 
One day for errands. 
At least I don’t have food prep! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!