18 June 2022

sleep day


My new favorite food is eggs. 


When the baby died, in 2019,
I missed so much work 
(My nephew also died a few weeks later)
I missed some work for mental health reasons. 
It was before COVID. 
So I was pretty much broke. 
So to afford my 10 year anniversary road trip,
I ate eggs every day - and fasted-
For a month. Killed 2 birds. 
I looked and felt better and I saved money.


I think next time, I’ll just 
Go right to fasting. 
And eggs. With a little meat. 




I keep this at work for the nurses and me.we make Snake Gatorade. SnakerAde.  Lol. 


Pre cooked Bacon. 


Pre cooked Eggs. 
Hard boiled. 


Cream Cheese. 




They had the right idea. 
It was 107°
With a heat index of 112°


A rare phenomenon. 






More more more sleep. 
2 hours extra a day. 
Crash as a Friend Of The Family’s house. 


And by golly I did some sleeping. 


Also some walking. Over 8000 steps. 
I actually went up and down stairs 
Like 3 times but Siri didn’t catch it. 

Hair no gel. 
Ugh I hate to style my hair. 
It’s so “not me”! 
But it’s good to have healthy hair
.so no complaints. 

So I’m ready for Keto Con. 
Most people don’t know what Keto is. 
They also don’t know what fasting is. 
They don’t know what protein sparing is. 
They can’t  tell what Insulin Resistance is. 
They don’t know what Gut Biome is. 
Or cholesterol or lipids or… well…
They really don’t know much about 
Anything at all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!