22 June 2022

angry day


Must be the heat. 
I’m not angry. 
But lots of people seem angry. 
Even this cat threw a hissy fit! 


I am worried about the cats. 
I took over their food and feeding. 
When I first moved in. 
But they don’t get enough 
bone and organs. 

Finally got a meat grinder. 
It comes this week. 
They’re gonna have to eat what I fix them. 
Or else. Lol. 
That’s one COVID goal done. 
(Wipes hands)


Flying Dutchman x3


Salad. 


Snake Juice 
Electrolytes for the win. 
Still in La Croix. 
So good! 











An interesting turn. 
What could possibly go wrong?


Delta 8 for the win. 
I have a vape pen with Delta 8,
And I ate one relaxing gummy. 
With CBD, CBN, CBG, and D8. 





This came up on a memory page. 
Three years of data. 
I had a terribly low HRV. 
Lousy sleep in general. 
And wine. Every night. 
Not the healthiest. 


Now my HRV is in the 30 to 50 range. 
Unless I have wine. 
Then it’s single digits. 
Red Wine is not good for my heart. 

Once I get through COVID 
I don’t  ever want to work this hard again. 
Alas-  I need some retirement money. 
So it’s a good thing. 
I’m too tired to plan 
Or even think about travel. 
It sounds like a burden to me. 
I know that will change 
Once I get through the summer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!