25 June 2022

work days







All they did was say it’s settled law. 
They never indicated 
They were going to unsettle it. 
With people who identify as a
Constitutional Originalist,
 what did we expect? 






It’s definitely summer. 


I learned something about the sun. 
This time of year, it sets far 
North by northwest. 
At least for now, the sun stay out
Of my kids window at work. 
Or else it would be unbearable. 




It only said 99
Because it isn’t capable
Of registering 3 digits. 
It was super hot at work today. 


Lol - Gas was $5 a gallon in 2008
When I took my first trip to California 


Trekkie was thirsty. 
She’s getting to be an old gal. 


Just like Gramps and Grams 
Used to like. 


Pickle Beer. 
Yes. That’s a thing. 


This frenzied mess 
Is my snack. 2 HB Eggs,
Some Cheese, and 2 slices of  Bacon. 






Mop the floor. 


Hair Show N Tell 
I need a trim before Austin. 


I love how fast this hair of mine grows. 
It’s thick and full. I must be 
Doing something right. 

No doubt it’s a hard schedule. 
But it’s ok. Every day I work
Extra - as in overtime-
I sick that money into Crypto. 
Especially when it’s low. 
Buy the Dip. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!