19 June 2022

omg sleep


A bowl of Covefe. 
No cups have I. 


Bacon. Too hungry to hold still
I reckon. Lol. 


2 HB Eggs in Salad Dressing. 
(They’re so dry)


Snake Juice with La Croix. 
It tastes so good! 


Yum. What do we have here? 


Compost. Sad. 


Don’t eat them. 
I need to go back to 
Being able to be around junk,
But not wanting or needing 
To eat it. 
I didn’t eat them
And I didn’t obsess about it, either. 


People are jumping off BitCoin. 
Me? I bought more! 


I tend to agree. 
I’m not into fat shaming
But there is a range of health. 
It’s not a pinpoint on a map. 
Insulin Resistance etc
Can’t be healthy. 
How did this idea get started 
And take hold? 

Speaking of Being healthy while obese. 
Jimmy Moore is still incarcerated. 
Waiting for trail? No word yet. 
The Facebook pages are blowing up! 
Someone took down his LLVLC
Living La Vida Low Carb blog. 


OMG sleep! 
The Delta 8 vape 
Is the best thing yet. 
It’s legal and OTC
(over the counter)


And I wake up refreshed. 
You know- 
like sleep is supposed to do for us! 




It’s 111° in the shade. 
I think it’s here. 







I’m so frustrated with myself. 
SkinnyFat or Fat Skinny. 
My weight is in range but
 my body composition is whack. 
Medium scrubs are tight
And large scrubs are literally falling off. 
Maybe  I need to tone up? 
Whatever that means. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!