17 June 2022

fry day






This new CBD with Delta 8 
Makes for excellent sleep. 
And I don’t wake up groggy. 




Egg Bites and SF Syrup. 
Salad today also. 




You would think Nursing hits all the spots. 
The romanticized version - yes. 
Mostly, I change poopy pants,
Give tons of meds, 
and keep it between the lines. 



















This weekend is Fathers Day. 
Sale on cool clothes! 
Plus Amazon Prime Day
Is July 12. So big sales! 

I like men’s shorts because
 they have bigger pockets. 
They’re more functional. 
Longer inseams. 
Thicker fabric. 
Not trying to look like Daisy Duke. 
Not showing off my butt 
To bring the boys to the yard. 

Same with T shirts. 
I don’t like a deep scoop neck. 
I’m more modest than that. 
And I don’t like fabric to touch me. 
Especially clingy fabric. 
Very few people are able to 
Pull off that look. 

My scrubs are unisex. 
Army BDUs are unisex. 
I haven’t bought new clothes since 
2013 when I re-entered 
(And quickly left) the dating scene. 
I’m a super boring date, it seems. 

Friday I usually get a Covefe 
At Mickey Ds. 
I like the way it smells. 
The whole car smells like it. 
I also get a Sausage Biscuit 
With no biscuit. 

Exactly 3 weeks from today for Keto Con. 
Elaine is down like 30 pounds. 
It’s not a competition. 
It’s a change of mind. 
A new mindset. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!