31 December 2021

New Year’s Eve






The Garden of Earthly Delights 
Bosch 






Homo Incurvatus Se
Always looking inward/ not outward 
Toward service of others. 
A heard a fascinating documentary
On this Triptych. On YouTube. 


2 years ago, I ended up being sick
Pete and I had Chinese Food. 
And I was sick within a few hours. 
A few days later, 
I went to the ER. 
I was close to death, 
And my (deceased) Mother
Came down from the ceiling
And held out her hand,
And said “Anne-
It’s time to come with me!” 

I had a fever and couldn’t eat or drink. 
Plus I passed a kidney stone! 

Looking back, the doctors think it was covid. 
Long before covid before it had a name. 
Which is why I had such a strong reaction 
To my vaccine.
It was then  I ended up in hospital 
For 5 days! Such inflammation. 

Now, 1 in 4 have Covid in Texas. 
We had 2 nurses call out sick. 
Both with Covid exposure. 
My 100 hours went  waaaaay up! 

I don’t know if my 3 Pfizer shots
Have given me immunity/
Along with previous exposure. 
But I am fine. Excellent, even. 

Diet is spot on. 
Walking more than ever. 
Attitude A+
My car is a mess. 
But that’s not new. 

Goodbye 2021
And good riddance! 
Goodbye plague! 
Back to health. Please! 
Our world is ready. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!