09 December 2021

grindr


I want to be dead to the world. 
When I sleep. Flatline sleep. 
I don’t even want to roll over. 


Most excellent. 


Even my half-assed effort 
Is yielding good results. 



Excellent. 
A few dips but nothing significant. 
If I have sleep apnea, it’s self correcting. 


I’m sad for 
Bloggers who don’t stay true. 
It’s so easy to slip up. 
I get it. 
This food is so good- hearty- filling-
Satisfying… unlike rice cakes and fat free cheese. 
And other low fat nightmares. 


The last of the. Keto 
Ice Cream.  Yuk. Chocolate. 
Coconut milk and a dab of sweetener. 


Last of the leaves. 
Someone needs to invent a machine
That does something with these leaves. 


New shoes!
I finally got the orange. 


Old decor. 
Seen in da neighborhood 


Baby Cat Fergus opened the blinds. 
He opens them whenever
He’s done sleeping. 
Odd. I’m glad I didn’t get him a piano! 
This blue light was all there was to see. 


Then he hid under the bed,
Instead of going out. 
Cat Pranks. 


So. The bloggers. 
People who fall off the wagon.  
With me- it’s more like getting caught cheating- 
And having to crawl out the window. 
Bites, licks, and tastes. 
One half a bag of fries. 
Part of a bun. Half a biscuit. 
One cookie. A handful of XYZ. 


All these nearly 14 years. 
(Since March 2009!)
Still Atkins. Maybe up to 100 carbs. 
But that proved to be too much. 
I gain it quick. But lose it slow. 
It’s never worth it. 


Here’s me - telling me what to do. 
In 14 years I have gained 10-15 pounds. 
Once when I broke my leg. 
And now after the Cardiac Event. 
As brought on by the Covid Vaccine. 

So now. It’s been nearly 9 months
Since I was sick. 
Some people change when they get sick. 
It’s like a second chance. 
Some people don’t. 
They end up sicker. And dead. 

I’m glad I am one that changed and adapted 
After my covid vaccine-induced 
Cardio Myopathy!
Change of Die for real! 

And now comes the EDC. 
Not estimated. The Actual
Date of Confinement. 
I have 6 weeks of work 
Ahead of me. I need it. 
I loved having time off. 
But I love having money even more. 
And not being broke as a joke. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!