29 December 2021

poop happens

Crazy sleep. 
Crazy work. 
Crazy traffic. 

Many steps. 
I’m stepping  out!
Just like the crappy 80s song. 

Why did I sleep like crap? 
Traffic SNAFU for 3 hours! 
I got off at 7 and didn’t get home till nearly 10. 

I’m working (plus drive time)
100 hours this week. 
12 x 7 plus drive time. 
(Up to an hour each way!) 

No way I’m going to work
Sleep deprived! 
I need 8 to 10 hours sleep every night. 
I don’t want to go back to the hospital. 

My diet is perfect this time.
Steps, water, sleep. 
No Advil. No wine. 
Great sleep hygiene. 



Poor Fergus! 
Was he made to wear a sign? 
I’m not sure how this happened. 
Can he tear a sack apart? 
Or would he just slip out of a paper bag?

Kids kids kids. 
They’re too old for this. 
This is why I don’t have kids. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!