30 December 2021

high flyer


Up down all around 




Take your vaccine. 
They’re bringing back
The Iron Lung. 
Just for covid. 
You don’t want this. 


From 2018. 
And 2019. And 2020
And now 2021. 


I’m a You Tuber  now! 


He’s not wrong! 


Having this kid do some art. 
Forget houses and pretty ponies. 
This is The Music Man. 


Godspell


West Side Story 
Go girl! 


My salad. 
I should weigh about 100 pounds. 
Weight loss makes no sense at times. 




High Flyer. 
I borrowed the title from a Mitch Markovich
Snare Drum solo, of the same name. 

Mitch was my teacher for years 
In college. He’s the father of 
Modern Drumming. 





So I’ve been waiting to have caffeine 
Till about 8 am. 
And I get up at 5 am. 
I wanted to give my body a chance
To make its own adrenaline. 
Seems to be working. 

Also this supplement-
Fulvic Acid. 
I responded quite well to it. 
Tons of energy and I wake up better. 

And I have my coffee at work 
When I start my charting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!