15 December 2021

traffic days






Big big big storms coming. 
Climate change is upon us. 
Will the Texas power grid hold up?


Traffic. 


Traffic


Stuck in traffic






Improved Infrastructure- my ass! 
I was diving and riding 
on this exact road in 1965! 
They’re just now upgrading I 35. 


This is from a professional 
Justin Tervine. 
Love his work! 


Pro tip of the day
On Amazon Prime, 
Put something you like on a list. 
When that item goes on sale, 
You’ll be notified. 
These were $10 off, one day only. 
So thanks, Santa! 


Big Arts & Crafts Show for Elaine. 


Big Butter Chicken for me. 

Big Science. 
Do t forget your mittens. 

I’m finally not struggling with the
Way Ethics are changing 
With Assisted Suicide. 

My struggle was 2 parts. 
Emotional - for losing a friend. 
Mental - trying to upgrade my thinking 
About quality of life and the right
To live and die with dignity. 

Here in the so-called greatest country
America- we value Old Granny Gus
Hanging on and fighting 
Until about age 90. 
And sometimes we can’t even let go then. 

I’ve done CPR on 80 year olds 
Where every rib cracked 
And they never survived. 

Other countries are decades ahead of us. 
Canada has had Marriage Equality 
And Legal Pot - for many years. 
They’re progressive. 
We still have people who think 
JFK is going to reincarnate 
In Dallas and join up with Trump
To take back the vote. 
Oh - and birds aren’t real. 
That’s certified insanity. 
America. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!