26 December 2021

boxing day


Long long hours of sleep 
In bed by 7 pm. 
I never wanted to leave my bed. 








Kinda tired of eggs. 
Need some meat. 


From a few years ago. 


In my heart, my deepest soul,
I think that Americans and all Western Societies 
Have sub-acute, borderline 
Malnutrition, chronic dehydration,
And chronic inflammation. 

We’re poor-  nutritionally speaking. 
We’re one event away from total breakdown. 
But not death. No. That would be kind. 
Sick like we are, it takes 7 to 10 years 
To gradually decline disease to death. 
Pills don’t help. 
Real and lasting change helps. 

Total abstinence from all alcohol. 
Also absolutely zero gluten. 

And don’t even get me started on soil depletion. 
As a nurse, we’re taught that modern living
Had cured vitamin and mineral deficiencies. 
Maybe not so much. 

Feel like shit. 
I hate working so many hours. 
I feel my health is compromised. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!