27 December 2021

boxing monday


Crazy Dreams all night. 




Lots of walking during the day. 







So. Last night, as I was leaving my case,
The little girl I help with school
Said she wanted to come home with me. 
I told her that would be nice, etc…
But she needs to stay here with mommy and daddy. 
So she took her hand and put it near her heart
Then, she “scooped it up” and gave it to me! 
She said “Well- take this heart with you!”
Which is a pretty awesome compliment!

Kids are rough customers. 
This same week one of the sisters
(The one who broke BamBam’s *Fergus*
Leg in at least 2 places)
Said she would come to my house,
Kill Bam Bam in front of me,
So I would suffer, then kill me. 
The little brother said he would 
Trash my car and trash my stuff. 
Sociopath much? 

It generally doesn’t take much to 
Win their affection. 
Just a little attention and some praise. 
Good kids rock! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!