23 December 2021

treading water day


Got up and had Advil. 
Wanted to sleep another 8 hours. 


Showering kids
Waking kids
Teaching kids
Nursing kids
Kids kids kids 


The mom gave me this. 
The Little Einstein I’m tutoring 
Is just glowing and growing mentally 
By leaps and bounds. Amazing to see! 

Little Matilda. 

Ahhhh Salad. 
This is before. 


This is after. It lost a whole pound!








So I’ve been stepping it up. 
And doing my best 
To move and groove. 
It’s in 100 days from now 
That makes a year once I was in the hospital. 
I’m very glad to be in the group
That changed and reformed everything. 
No bad habits sneaking in. 

Wearing this all day. 
I have a cough. Not Covid. 
Just a tickle. Still masked up. 
I’m doing these 12 hour shifts
6 days a week plus drive time. 
So I’m just concentrating 
On putting one foot in front of the other. 


1 comment:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS CHICK! I hope you have a really lovely Christmas with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!