28 December 2021

just tuesday


Sleep is #1. 
I go home and go right to bed. 
I’m doing over 100 hours this week. 


Look at my standing time 
Compared to last year when I was sick. 


I’m in the OK to good range. 
This is Walking Steadiness. 
Except for when I was drinking g that time
I haven’t fallen - since I was
Knocked down by dogs. 
And even then I didn’t hit all 4s. 



This is a 6 minute walk. 
Also in the good range. 
500 is the top score. 
Look at March and April. 
Circling the drain. 

Lots of cleaning, bending, 
And stooping. 


I’m a student of NonDuality. 
Specifically- A Course In Miracles. 
These are the founders. 
I might do the workbook this year. 
I stopped studying for a few years. 
I’m ready to start again. 


Homelessness. 
They need some trash bags. 
And other things. 


Love all my new shoes and scrubs. 


This reads purple 
But it is navy blue. 


This came and asshole Fergus 
Wanted a treat. 


What was he going to do with this? 
Lol Goofy Boi. 
I make a monthly donation 
To a local music group. 
Lumedia Music Works. 
And they sent me this. 
I love them because they promote 
Baroque music to all. 
And since about 2009
That’s all I listen to. 
Specifically minor keys. 

I should be tired but I’m jazzed. 
I’m full of energy and happy. 
Must be my clean diet! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!