11 December 2021

dead battery and a crazy cat


Dumb cat opens the curtains
Then hides under the bed. 
He wants something 
But he sucks at telling me
What it is.


Slowing my roll to go to 6 day weeks
12 hour days. 
I already feel like my battery is dead. 
I always loved the kids I took care of. 
Mostly babies. And young ones. 
Teenagers are different. 
Even when they can’t move a muscle
They can make chaos. 
Pushing down, fighting the vent,
Spitting, slinging shit. 
And peeing on the nurse. 
That’s golden. Lol. 
Well/ it’s hard to deal with. 
And you can’t discipline them. 
That’s taboo. So it continues. 
Some of these kids are terrible to work with. 

A nurse friend of mine has a similar case
Where the teenage kids lie 
And tell the mom that she (the nurse)
Was sleeping. Or drunk etc. 
they love to make life miserable 
And they have no consequences. 




Winter is here. Cool and cold. 
Windy. 


Around the neighborhood. 
Or neighbourhood. 
If  you prefer. 









Real life kudos 


Hush, Asshole 

My new awesome leather coat
Is going to get a workout. 
I’ll sure get my $20 worth. 


1 comment:

  1. I cannot imagine working with teenagers like that! I still have four of them at home, they're good kids, but still SO challenging! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!