01 January 2022

please not again


Those 2 spikes are when I woke up
Throwing up. Brown dried black blood. 


First you’re a Blood. 
Then,  you’re a Crypt 
Solved it. 
I can’t have this ever again. 
Nothing is worth this. 
It’s like eating glass. 


I tell my kids that half of change 
Is passive.- in the sense that you 
don’t have to DO anything but STOP
Doing the problematic things. 
Just stop. Just don’t to it. 
Simple. Not easy. 

I had one shot of whiskey to celebrate 
The New Year. And it tore me up. 
Literally. Like glass inside me. 








I even Googled “Listeria”
Because I had some bagged salad. 


Nope. Not listeria. 
Anne-eria is what I have. 
I put cheap gas in the tank. 
And it’s costly. 

So I  graded my PPI
And within an hour I was better. 
However, there wasn’t much to come up. 
It was already out. 

Never again will I work 7 days. 
It’s just not worth it. 
Nurses are dropping off like flies. 
So many sick. 
It’s like a war. Covid is worse than a war. 
Because at least soldiers are trained. 
And they get their shot and wear their masks. 
These Texas assholes no
Cuz’Murica!
Muh Rights! 
And off they go to Walmart 
To spread this bug. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!