20 December 2021

ok day




I perceived a good night
But my heart didn’t experience rest. 


I got up at 4 am and ate 
So I could take an Advil. 
I didn’t eat yesterday. 


The moon like in Cats. 
When they go to the HeavySide Layer. 


A few pictures from my friends 
Facebook page. She was a gentle soul. 








It’s funny. 
When my friend told me about her plans,
I misread the text and I was like 
“Here- keep my number! 
Let’s stay in touch!”
And she was like “UMMM
You need to reread what I just wrote!”
And we laughed and laughed. 








Bunches of pictures from 
My friend’s Facebook page. 
She thanked everyone 
And went and did her thing. 
It was my first experience with
Medical Assistance in Death 
AKA Assisted Suicide. 

Winnie and I were playing
In Temecula- with Ken Wapnick’s
Infamous Blue Dot. 
Way back in 2009.   


I was disturbed. At first. 
Then every other feeling. 
Finally- I want her to be free from pain. 
Love people enough to let them go. 
No need to lay in bed and suffer
For years. Until God “takes” you. 
There’s nothing noble in that struggle. 

My dear friend went home. 
Now is a good time to attend to some priorities. 
Winter seems like a good time for doing that. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!