12 December 2021

bizarre days


Crazy dreams. 
I am one of those people 
Who has dreamed (drempt?)
The same basic dream every night
 for about 30 years. 
Trust me. It’s boring as hell. 
Lately, it’s changing!








I love her 
90 is the new 89. 




Moon signs with the kids. 


Odd things on MarketPlace. 
Not even sure what this is. 


I have a friend 
My age or younger
From my Course In Miracles Group
So 2009- 
Who wrote to tell me 
She is going to be closing down
Her affairs next week
To end her life via Assisted Suicide.
She’s Canadian- so it’s legal there. 
The pain is too much for her. 
She has a medical condition 
That has no cure. 
I admit- I was against it at first. 
But just like on Grace & Frankie,
I came around to acceptance. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!