16 March 2023

move it









Mr Beast is branching out. 
This is Walmart. During my walk. 
He has 150,000,000 followers 
Counting all formats - which shows that
Young men are still the gold standard
For our society. Especially online. 


I posted a YouTube video 
About Young Me sneaking into the pantry
At a friends house. And  eating all her 
Ding Dongs. Lol. 
I got my first Grandma comment. 
Ugh. In this sense, I feel my 
Inner Boomer rising up!

Yeah. I have my own little corner. 




No body is going to tell me 
They’re hair is more broccilier 
Than my hair! I’ll fight ya! 
No cap. No sus. 


I openly publish my stats on a regular basis. 
I’ve been up and here and there.  
But never a huge regain. 
💥 is broken knee
🦠 is COVID 
Green is weight in pounds.
Purple is BMI. 


This is a boring money shot. 
Here’s the original (link)
(link).     


The motto I chose is 
“Progress- not perfection!”
I will never be 120 pounds 
and wear a 6. And that ok. 
I don’t care what the charts say. 
I look and perform my best 
In a 145 to 155 range. 
I know when I’m up- and 
I know what I need to do. 
And I doos it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!