26 March 2023

work a day


Please enjoy these lovely pictures 
Of a Japanese Maple 
That is growing in my back yard. 


Not mine per se


Mine in the fact that I am the steward 
Of all things in da house 




Went to HyperBaric Oxygen 
Treatment yesterday. 
Fell asleep like a Little Old Lady!


Restore HyperWellness
On Lovers Lane in Dallas 


When you buy a package, 
It brings down the price 
and they throw in 2 vitamin drips. 
Meyers Cocktail. 


Henceforth and therefore 
I was up all night peeing. 
Lol. 


Welcome to life on your 60’s. 
Lol! 


Anonymous meets Techno


I have great faith in the
Deconstructing Fast Food Series. 
Anne-onymous (anonymous)


All that gear I bought in July 
Is a treasure trove for vlogging. 

Back to Work. I love love love 
My job this week. 
Lol. It comes and goes. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!