19 March 2023

bug day


Once a year or so
It’s good to clean. Everything. 
Every drawer, cabinet, 
and under the sink. 

The case has roaches
An infestation. 
They crawl on the nurses.
They drop into my food at the desk. 
They crawl on the kids. 
We clean everything. 
I will not bring them home. 
Thank goodness I’m on protein shakes! 


Throw out old stuff. 
If you haven’t used it for a year 
Just toss it. Or donate it. 
Before and after. 


Broken stuff   Who keeps junk?
Crappy quality junk we can’t do without. 
Or can we? I feel vexed. 


Action shot. 
I’d work a bit, then rest. 
Floor work, (bending over)
Then counterlevel work. 
No bending. No reflux. 


If dreams come true, 
There will be justice. 
The only real American Dream. 
And yet…we’ll see how Teflon Don
Gets away with it. 
I hope there’s not another insurrection. 
The world is laughing at us. 



Craving Egg Rolls. 
Jack in the Crack. 
I’ll have this a few times 
Then don’t want it anymore for a year. 


And the wrapping is wheat flour. 
Not rice flour. 


I made a video for my upcoming blog. 


2 ounces of bread. 
Fried in Canola Oil. 
The smell of fried fast food
Makes me gag nowadays. 


The “guts” are just soy meat 
TVP Textured Vegetable Protein. 
And just one ounce. 


Mom! No! 
He hates hats. 
Beauty is a cruel mistress. 
Sorry, Baby.
He is too sessy for the catwalk! 


Not too bad! 
Giving up wine was the
 turning point in my health.
My mother liked vodka. 
Just 2 a day. After work. 
I bet she had 3, though. 
 
I’m steadily dropping a half pound a day. 
With no recent change to my diet. 
I’m finally getting rid of the water,
Bloating, and inflammation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!