28 March 2023

right track


AI is cool. 
A bit worrisome. 
But cool. 


This is from FOTOR. 
The VanGough AI filter. 


Normal sky. 
It was a little brighter IRL. 


iPhone edits. 




Respirations 10 to 12 RPM
With occasion dips.. 
not enough to call it sleep apnea. 
And I can already promise 
I will never wear a C-Pap. 
It’s not for me. 









AI traffic jam. 
If it looked like this
I wouldn’t mind being stuck! 


Had goosebumps all day yesterday. 
Felt queasy. Uneasy. 

Dry fasted after 6 pm. 
Pulled off 2 pounds of 
metabolic water. 

It felt like A-Fib yesterday. 
The Apple Watch does a ECG. 
You’re right. It’s not the same
As one in ICU. 
Neither are my scales. 
And I use them every day 
To monitor my progress. 
I had wee little P waves. 
More on this tomorrow! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!