22 March 2023

ground up


Mr Gorbachev:
Tear down the wall! 
The hospital is taking down some signs
And relaxing some protocols. 


Clinic days are always many steps.


Thank you, Universe- for Kratom. 
Slept with no pain. 
Woke up before the alarm. 
Ready to go. 


That blip up is where I lost my cat. 
He had just gone to sleep 
With the housemate. 


He ended up sitting on my head. 
And giving me Love Slaps
In the face, with his tail. Lol. 
The cat did. Not the housemate. 


Have you ever wanted something so bad
And when you finally got it, it was ugh! 
I didn’t even eat the guts of the sammich. 
Taste, smell, texture. No good. 
My mothers fave saying was
“Anticipation is greater than realization!”

My fave saying is 
“Never again os what you swore
The time before!”




Remembering early COVID. 
Complete Goat Fuck in the Desert. 
As we Army People are fond of saying. 
















Dropping a half pound a day. 
No changes on my end. 
Just the magic of feeling good. 
I’m getting smaller and it’s noticeable. 


For 2 years, I’ve been on a plateau range. 
Thanks, Swoosh Fairy! 

A Nurse’s Dad died during COVID 
A year ago, and the family couldn’t
Be there when they buried him. 
So now they’re going. 
Which means one more long week for me. 
Which means more for my vacation. 
This will pay for the rental car. 
10 weeks and counting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!