07 March 2023

perfect day


Full moon. 
Run away! 
Nursing humor. 


The skinny necktie 
was a complete success. 
We did everything exactly as
We visualized it. 
The doctors and the family
Are starting to take his
Recovery seriously. 
An aphasic person still thinks. 
They just don’t talk. 
Non-verbal. But they have things to say. 


Do you want to build a pill-man?











I’m much better at staying 
And trying to work it out. 


It’s been a 2 weeks
 since I had my first Kratom. 
My pain is controlled almost 100%. 
I’m much less anxious 
And realistically confident. 


Lost my keys. Almost late for work. 
I was up early to take a walk. 
But I spent the time looking. 
The night nurse asked if I used
The Tile- because that’s why I have it! 
And I looked at her. 
She looked at me. 
And I looked at her! 
And I felt like a real blonde. Lol. 
I even said “why don’t they make 
A pager system for things like
Keys and the TV remote. 🙄 

The feeling of losing something 
When it’s right there in plain view. 

I like Spring in Texas. 
It lasts about 10 days. 
Cool brisk mornings 
and hot again by afternoon. 
Jacket morning. 
Shorts afternoon. 
Blanket sleep. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!