14 March 2023

free day


I loved the title of the blog
“Blue Skies and Low Carb Pies”!
I wonder what that blogger is up to. 
Opinionated Patty. 


I have ZERO pain in my knee
For the first time since my injury. 
Long live Kratom! 

I weighed the capsules and 
two of them with the gel cap 
aren’t even one gram. 


4 grams is a good starting dose. 
We  have all kinds of things to learn. 














The way I understand things,


I’m very happy to do the work
That helps my peace of mind. 

Found in memories 
From the group home days. 
I told the boss I would even 
Stand on my head if that’s what it took. 
Apparently she needed more than that. 
No more bending over backwards 
To please a Narcissist. 

I could try to do it again
But I need to get in a little better shape. 
“LOL!”

My new “put my foot down”
Rule about working only 
5 days a week - is holding. 
So far. 
I’m still having protein shakes 
3 yesterday.
Down 1/2 pound. 
Still limiting fluid
And no caffeine past 2 pm. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!