23 March 2023

flummoxed day



Them. What’s wrong?
Me: I am not looking forward to your reaction which is typically rigid, shaming, and hurtful.
It seldom takes my perspective into account. 
Them: Oh no! I won’t do that! It’s all good! 
Me: Thank goodness. I was worried. 
Maybe it will be ok, after all. 
Them: DoEs It AnYwAy! “

Hahahah
We always knew it. 


Day off with a nice throw blanket 
Given to me by Pete.  My buddy. 


 Covefe and Kratom. 
It hits perfect every time. 
I seldom have coffee anymore. 


Clinic Days  


Kratom is a COX inhibitor 
But not as strong as Advil 
IMHO. It’s more like a glass of wine. 
Takes the edge off. 


Indeed. This is me. 


Ramadan starts today. 
Nocturnally.  
Lots of fasting at work. 
Muslims Dry Fast all day
But I won’t do that at work. 
Snake Juice fasting only. 




Since July, when I had COVID,
I’ve lost my taste for meat. 
Even my beloved hamberders. 


People think they see the problem. 
They don’t. They see the symptom. 
We try to cure it on that level. 
We’re great at managing symptoms. 
But the problem is on a deeper level. 


Our perceived separation from God
Is the only thing we have to “fix”. 
We need to get our minds right. 
I need to get my mind right. 



I lifted my heavy ass patient yesterday. 
He’s 100+ pounds of spasms and pranks. 
When quadriplegic kids get lifted to transfer,
They almost always go into an
Involuntary “Extension Pattern”
Arms and legs out like a human X. 

We both went to a higher level. 
I told him if he wanted to get out of the chair
He needs to cooperate. Not push. 
He did- and I did- and it was an
Apex moment for us both! 

Things take time. That’s ok. 
That’s all we have, is time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!