12 March 2023

saving time


Spring forward. 
The night nurse didn’t spring 
So I helped her finish her shift. 
This is night. The moon. 


Ever get that feeling
People are talking smack 
behind your back? 
I’d rather hear it to my face. 


So last October, I cleaned the car,
Did a dump and drive. 
And it’s been pretty organized since. 
I put all my stuff in matching bins. 
Put the bins in the garage.
Kinda shoved over into a corner. 
Not in anyone’s way. 
It’s a long term project. 
Downsizing for the future. 
If I died, who is going to sort through 
Boxes and boxes of stuff 
That only has meaning to me? 


The other day, a neighbor came by,
And saw the bins stacked up. 
The housemate said 
“DO YOU WANT ANY OF THIS?
ITS JUST TRASH! 
TAKE WHAT YOU WANT!”
And she proceeded to take some bins
And throw out all the contents. 
I was like “What the hell are you doing? 
That’s my stuff! I put it there intentionally.  
I put it there until I can sort it out!!”
And the neighbor said
“I heard you’re just a hoarder!”
And I came unglued. 
I was so mad! I said something-
Then I got scolded for cussing!
I was told I can not say a no-no word. 
That’s shameful. Sooooo
I just stood there with my 
Mouth hanging open. 
I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. 
I apologized later for saying a bad word-
But I’m done. Cut the bad parts out. 

And it’s not the first time. 
A different friend once came over
(Friend of theirs- not mine)
And as I opened the door for him,
He said “Let’s see this filthy 
Pigsty that *someone* is always 
Complaining about!”

So there is the proof. At last. 
Proof of what I never wanted to know. 
I always suspected I was an interloper 
And now I know the source. 
Persona Non-Grata. 

Time to spend some time 
Processing that info. 
Ho’oponopono. 
Forgiveness. 
It’s good to understand the circumstances 
Even if you can’t get a confession. 
I didn’t know I had enemies. 
I suspected it. Now I know. 

That’s why I stopped talking about people
Who aren’t here to defend themselves. 
It always gets back to the person. 
The shock value of keeping a secret
is too much energy 
For most people to sort out. 
So they blurt and blab without restraint. 


Next problem. 
I broke my Apple Watch 
When I fell in the tornado last week. 
A new watch was shipped 
but never arrived. But then
- Still in the package -
It just magically showed up!







The scab is gone. 
I healed all nice and pink 
Inside of one week. 
That’s from low inflammation. 
Skin is, after all, an organ. 
As inside, so outside. ✅ 


I love these cats. 
They need some loving. 


I’m having 2 protein shakes a day. 
And Covefe or a Monster 
Or some Soup
I want to make a recipe for
Hot & Sour Soup 
With chunks of Chicken Breast 
And maybe some Eggs in there. 


TicTok teenager filter. 
My hair was different then, 
 but I did look like this.  
I was not a heavy teenager. 
I thought I was, though. 
I weighed 128 and didn’t budge 
From that weight for ever. 

I also took back my day. 
At work. 
I refuse to work 6 or 7 days a week. 
5 shifts is 60 hours. 
Plus drive time. Add an hour a day. 
I’m no longer the glue that hold
This case together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!