31 March 2023

kratom day


This is a perfect day to me 


This is really a perfect day to me! 
No one in America is above the law. 
Not even the once upon a time
President of the Electoral College. 
The Constitution lives on. 

If ya love the man - or hate him-
No one in America is above the law. 


Far from perfect. But OK. 
I’ve been having mostly protein shakes
And soup- for 6 months. 
Time to bring back solid foods. 


Let’s look at the tomfoolery. 
One serving per container. 
Or is it actually two servings? 
Yes. It’s nearly 2 servings. Disguised as 1. 


They often do the same with HWC
(Heavy Whipping Cream)
They don’t have to report numbers 
below 1/2 a gram. 
So  if  HWC has 0.4 carbs per “serving” 
They can report it as zero carbs. 
But then, how many servings 
Do we actually use- realistically? 

Also, some dairy products have
Binders and fillers - starch. 
Believe it or not! 

The goblins will get you
Ef you don’t watch out! 


Many steps. 
Kratom for the win. 
I also vacuumed the pt room! 


Wheelchair people came 
And I happened to be there. 
The last time, the nurse didn’t 
Put the patient in the wheelchair 
To see if it was a good fit. 
Now really. Who does that? 
So the patient suffered needlessly 
For 2 years - from a bad fit. 
And eventually couldn’t 
Sit in the chair at all. 


I had a restless night. 
I took some Mylanta
Thinking it helps with Kratom
(It can be irritating)
But it made me “go potty”
Like a million times. 
I’m also out of CBD. 


2 years ago, I almost died
From the COVID vaccine reaction. 
My housemate says I was just in bad shape. 
She’s pro vaxx and so am I. 
I can still be provaxx and 
still know it can have side effects. 


I’m 100% off wine etc. 
and back at my baseline weight. 
I actually did the work! 
No excuses. 
The Days of Wine and Roses. 
Sobriety is the new fun!
It’s hip to be square. 


Hot Diggity Dog!
I’m ready! 
I’m working on a editing today. 


I buy my Kratom online
But somethings they don’t have. 
I love to support local businesses. 


Bye Bye Birdie! 
My patient is blind. 
So I asked mom if we can 
bring the birds in, so he can
 hear their happy chirping. 

Cofeve for Brekkie! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!