16 February 2022

purr-fect day


I actually went to bed at 8:30 
But slept 2 hours 
While the watch was charging. 


Took a walk outdoors. 
About 1/2 mile. 


In order for the Apple Watch 
To track SVO2, you have to walk
More than 20 minutes. 
I did, but I didn’t set the watch 
Beforehand. So it didn’t pick up. 
I’ve also been doing 3 to 5 minute 
Micro-Burst walks at work. 
Not sure if they help, 
But it can’t hurt, either. 


I’ve been wanting to get this number higher. 
And here I am trending upwards. 
Working 100 hours a week is too stressful. 
It was dreadfully low 
When I was sick. 


I ordered some CBD isolate powder 
Because picking up a smoking habit
Probably won’t help me 
Even though it’s just a little CBD
Every day. Completely legal. 
Just odd to smoke for health. 


They say now that the first 
10 seconds after workout 
is a stronger predictor 
Of cardiac health. 
As compared to the first minute 
Or 3 minutes. Or 5. 


I had this for years. 
Hamburger Patty and Green Beans. 


Salad with Cheese 
And SF Cranberries. 




Worked outside a little. 


Maria did the heavy lifting. 
Like really heavy lifting. 
Big trees- big mess. 
The city of Dallas needs 
to have a better system. 
Portland OR composts. 


I climbed a 15 foot ladder 
And swapped out the security camera. 
I bought a hard wired one. 
But it has yet to be installed.  

And of course, my big boy. 
I’ve had him home with me 
For over a year now. 
He doesn’t sleep with me any more. 
He’s too loud at night. 
I had him at night when his leg 
Was first broken. Cuz I know
How that feels! I held his little leg
All night for warmth. 

I imagine a combination of 
Quitting wine, better sleep, 
Better work conditions, 
Having the Air Bud Pros, 
Getting to listen to music all day 
More walking, (almost up 6k steps)
Better Low Carb, and zero gluten 
Has given me this awesome feeling. 
I’ve been mostly happy for like a year now. 
Plus melatonin. And not having leg pain. 
CBD probably has some happy molecules 
In there as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!