25 February 2022

back to school day


More or less good sleep. 

TMI alert! 👀 
I had to practice kegeling
Because of coughing! 
So far, so good. 
In nursing school, they taught us
To kegel at every traffic light. 
So 30 years of that… thank goodness! 


I wanted to get up early and walk. 
But there’s so much ice yet. 
I’ll walk in place today. 


Fashion-Ista that I am. 


Calm sleep aid. 
This is Magnesium Carbonate. 
Not the very best Magnesium. 
Pro Tip - Don’t take too much 
Or you’ll see the inside of the bathroom, 
More than the inside of your eyelids. 
Just sayin’ though 
It’s not as bad as magnesium citrate.


My humble abode 
for the next few nights. 
I’m glad I can still get up from the floor. 
Don’t take anything for granted. 
Unless you granted it to yourself. 


Still Snaking.
I call this snake plus 
Because I have coffee. And Monster. 


Stats now. Green light! 
Maybe not green. Solid yellow. 
Still amazing what the Apple Watch can do. 
Now Siri is telling me I’m better. 
And I actually am! 


Yesterday was plain awful. 
You can say that again. 
But that not now - that’s then! 
Colds last about a week. 
No fever-  just a runny nose. 


Russia and Ukraine. 
War in the city. Very scary. 
Putin threatening retribution 
“The likes of which the world has never seen …”
Which is an effective catch phrase 
Used by all politicians these days. 
Ted Cruz, Idiot Trump, now Vlad.  

My takeaway is to stock up on meat
And don’t buy stocks. 
We might not see WW3 
But this with COVID 
CAN’T be good. 

The company I have worked for
For 5 years just started offering 
Stock options and 401k. 
I signed up for both and ended up 
Being too enthusiastic. 
Half my check was gone!  
Lol live and learn. 


Stark! 
Ever since last year’s 
Rolling Black Outs in Texas,
I always carry a light, a charger pack,
And clothes. 
I look like an old man conductor 
For a symphony. Lol. 
Crazy Hair And All. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!