24 February 2022

ice day


Calm Magnesium plus Melatonin 
Equals my happy spot 



My single goal this year 
Is to raise my HRV. 
It counts more than BP. 
And mine is low. 



Walking in place when I can’t take a walk. 


Even with these numbers 
it’s still better than it was 
















Time for Tea. 
No cups. Used a bowl. 



Ice Ice Baby


Texas has Summer Roads. 
We get rain but not too much snow. 
We’re never ready for ice. 
It’s not because we’re  bad drivers. 
The Infrastructure isn’t set up for this. 


This is Black Ice. 
You won’t see it till you’re sliding   


Day Time Cold Medicine. 
I never used cold medicine 
until a few years ago. 
It’s pretty joyful. 
It does contain Advil. 
So I have to be super careful. 



So many Fatties (and Ex-Fatties) are sick puppies. 
So many people in general as walking wounded. 
All we eat is junk. 
We don’t walk or stretch like we should. 
We have crap lives. 
And no one really understands
What anything is for. 
After a year of studying HRV
I don’t get it and no one makes sense. 
And I’m a Nurse! 
You’d think I would get it. 

I’ve said before 
And I end up saying it again. 
We need more sleep,
Less less blue light, more sun;
Most of us are sub-clinically 
Malnourished, dehydrated 
Anxious, toxic messes. 
Or depressed. 
Completely out of touch. 
How to fix it? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!