12 February 2022

picket and pamphlet


Horrible dreams. 
I dreamed I had a baby aardvark 
And every time I did something wrong,
The aardvark got punished.  
Good sleep, though. Go figure. 


I took a late night stroll
All up and down the sidewalks
Around Casa Mañana inFort Worth.  


Many steps. 
WAY up from when I was sick. 


So the local theater “playhouse”
Casa Mañana put on a production 
Of Matilda-The Musical. 

Except for one thing. 
No live orchestra. 
Which is a violation of their contract. 
Plus it sounds like crap. 
The sound system. 
Not the kids. The cast was great. 
The prerecorded tracks 
sound like you’re in a gay bar
In the 80s. Boom Boom Click. 


So I stood up with the 
American Federation of Musicians 
Local chapter 72-147


The AFL-CIO was there. 
IASTE, AEA, many Unions. 
They stick together. As they should. 










I did my part for sure. 


Casa Mañana needs to clean house.   

Yours truly! 
I had a Salad today 
And 2 Sausage Patties. 
I was so nervous - I couldn’t finish it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!