08 February 2022

matilda day


Dang. So busy I forgot to blog! 


But I have to blog every day. 
Or I am jinxed. 


Tea. No Covefe. 


Steak, Cabbage, Bacon. 


Take this. And eat.  All of it. 
And so I did. I then went and 
Shall we say I pooped my brains out. 
Lesson learned. Till next time. 


Bacon and Cabbage. 


The Bacon drips down on the Cabbage. 
OMG slap yer mom good !


No sweet boo. None for ye!


So casa Mañana is a local venue
Who plays  big and small names. 
I saw LesMiz there. 
They’re currently doing Matilda the Musical. 
Well- they didn’t hire and orchestra. 
It’s in their contract to do so. 
So get ready. I’m going  to picket. 


Thanks to social media, it’s easy to
Get in touch with anyone. 
I wrote to all the congressmen, senate, 
Fort Worth mayor, city council, 
And every person in every Broadway show
I’ve ever seen. 
I told Elphaba. Phantom, Zanna Don’t. 
And all the musicians and orchestraters. 
I told Andrew Lloyd Webber. 

We’ll see what comes of it. 
This is my face at 9 am. 
That sun stops for no one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!