18 February 2022

day one


I have joined the millions
Of happy peppy people 
And decided that my heart 
Can’t take it when I drink. 
Even one glass. 
Well poop. 


Once again for the people in the back. 
And for people like me who are stubborn. 
This was drinking wine. 
The top one- no wine. 
No rest occurs with wine.  
None at all.  

I drank beer in college. 
Hays, ,Kansas was like a party town. 
Music majors love to party. 

Then I didn’t drink in my 30s - 
Mostly Army days. 
Also no drinking in my 40s. 
But then one day in my 50s
After starting low carb 
like 52 - I think hanging around
All the low carb cruise people- 
I drank wine. And I really loved it. 

Then I broke my leg at 55
And the wine and Advil combo
Literally tore me a new one! 

That’s my story. 
There’s better sleep aids 
Than wine. 


All day at the clinics. 
I sure like being old enough 
To finally be taken seriously. 
Nursing is not a friendly profession. 


I wonder if I’m anemic again. 
I feel fine. But still wonky. 


Full moon. 
The Snow Moon. 




Smell muh finger. Lol. 


Spoiled Kitteh - 


I’m ready! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!